Thursday, December 13, 2007

No, I'm not dead, seriously

Yeah, I know, no updates since early November, sorry about that. We're seriously short staffed at work in what is our busiest time of the year, and blogging would mostly consist of "Went to work, came home, tried to sleep, struggled out of bed, went to work, lather, rinse repeat". Also, I bought The Boy a Wii for his birthday, and it's a huge time suck for such a fun, simple thing to do together. Educational too (yeah, that's the ticket!). Seriously though, it's hella fun, and something we can do together that doesn't involve trains or Lego (not that there's anything wrong with that).

On a more sour note, I got contacted about doing the makeup for a short film by the Production Manager from QZP for a week before Christmas. I managed to get the time off (seriously making a bad situation staff wise at work even worse), then waited for a script and more information about the short. And waited, and waited. Got a hold of her today (the 13th) two days before the supposed start time for the film, and was told the Director had still not made a decision (and I'm like WTF? I didn't realize this was an audition) so I had to tell her that I'm not going to do it, he's jerking people around, and not to call me again if this guy is looking for people in the future. I'm done working for inconsiderate idiots. Now I've got to go back to my boss and try to get back on the schedule. Jerks.

I'm going to do an update in a couple of days this time, I promise.

No comments: