Thursday, February 9, 2012

Argh!

Okay, I have now tried Skyrim... and I now understand that it is some form of digital crack. I got no exercise today unless killing zombies in an underground tomb counts, and I'm pretty sure that it doesn't. Craaaaaap.
I also ate a ton of crap today, which I don't think was mitigated by the one healthy meal I ate. To wit :
Breakfast : bacon, two eggs, toast, oj
Lunch: breakfast was lunch
Dinner: roast chicken,  steamed veggies, Greek salad
After Scouts: made this stuff called "monkey bread" we got as a present for Christmas. Ate self loathing quantities of it,  put the boy to bed and played Skyrim until it was stupid late, did dishes and now I'm keeping the one part of my promise to myself and updating the blog before bed. Tomorrow morning I'm taking the game back to work, it's just not safe to have it in the house. It will eat my brain.

No comments: